HondaLink: Advanced Vehicle Connectivity at Spring Honda in Cranbrook, BC
While some may argue that people in general are too tethered to their smartphones, the reality is we’ve never had so much information and assistance available right at our fingertips. This is especially true when it comes to Honda’s revolutionary smartphone app, HondaLink. From starting your vehicle remotely to scheduling your next service appointment, there’s little you can’t do with HondaLink. Read on to learn more about what this amazing app offers.
What is HondaLink?
Simply put, HondaLink is the most intuitive and exciting vehicle connectivity app on the market! With incredible functionality that bridges the gap between you and your vehicle, you’ll have instant access to just about every aspect of your Honda vehicle right in the palm of your hand!
What can HondaLink do?
It might be easier to list all the things that HondaLink can’t do, but the following are just some of the ways your HondaLink app connects you to your vehicle—with new functionality being added all the time:
- Vehicle information guides
- Digital owner’s manual
- Schedule service appointments with Honda-certified dealerships
- Receive real-time updates on vehicle recalls
- Access to 24-hour roadside assistance
- A vehicle dashboard, with real-time information on fuel levels, oil levels, and mileage
- Real-time alerts for warning lights or upcoming scheduled maintenance
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- HondaLink will notify a response agent in the event of an accident
- Towing, repair services, jump starts, lockout assistance, and more
- Monitor your tire pressure
- Remote engine start capability
- Vehicle alarm alerts right to your phone
- Remote lock and unlock capabilities
- Car location services
- Geofencing capabilities
- Driving data to help you improve your driving habits
- Tips to increase fuel efficiency
- And more!
Does HondaLink cost money?
The HondaLink app itself is free, and all new Hondas come with a free trial including all of the features above. After the free trial is over, there is a monthly subscription fee associated with different features. Simply ask a member of the Spring Honda team for more information on how much it will cost.
Which vehicles does HondaLink work with?
The HondaLink app will work with all new Honda vehicles, although some vehicles may lack specific functions. You can find more information on the following models that are equipped with HondaLink, or have a member of our team walk you through what functions are or aren’t available on your favourite Honda vehicle:
So, for unparalleled convenience and connection to your vehicle, make sure you take advantage of Honda’s revolutionary HondaLink app today! And as always, if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to give us a call or contact us via the form below. From new and used vehicles to service, parts, and more, Spring Honda is Cranbrook’s premier destination for all things Honda!