Congratulations, you earned it!
HFS (Honda Financial Services) and Spring Honda have teamed up to make it easier for university /
college graduates to qualify for financing. This program is designed to provide financing for recent
graduates that have little, or in most cases, no credit history.
Who is Eligible?
- Graduates of an accredited minimum 3 or 4 year university program
- Graduates of an accredited 2 or 3 year nursing school program
- Graduates of a police or military school
- Graduates of an accredited community college (minimum 2 year program)
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months of an application date
What is the Credit Criteria?
- No adverse credit history
- Veriusable proof of full time employment and income, or written committment from employer
with a start date within 60 days of application date
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, expenses and vehicle payment
- Payment cannot exceed 20% of graduate’s gross income
What is the Maximum Advance?
- The maximum amount finance includes current MSRP plus freight / PDI, taxes and Honda Plus
extended warranty coverage (any amount exceeding this limit will require a down payment)
What are the required documents?
- Copy of diploma or letter from the Registrar’s Office confirming graduation
Contact our Financial Services Department at 250-489-4311
or click on the button down below to get started…