April 20, 2020
March 23, 2020
⚠️ An updated message to our valued customers ⚠️
As COVID-19 continues to impact all of us, Spring Honda is taking every precaution to safeguard the health of our team members and our customers. We understand that there are customers with auto repair and/or replacement needs so we are here to help.
Vehicle pick-up and drop-off available
Online Service appointment booking is available at springhonda.ca or phone/text 250-489-4311. We will ensure to have at least one Honda factory trained technician available Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm for any vehicle repair, maintenance or emergency needs. Please note that our Service/Parts departments are closed on Saturdays until further notice.
We also have vehicle pick-up and drop-off option for your convenience and peace of mind. Our technicians have been instructed to wear gloves, use steering wheel covers and wipe down your vehicle’s surfaces after they have completed your service work. If you need to drop off your vehicle we still have shuttle Service available but are limiting the shuttle to one customer at a time. Please be advised that we cannot accept appointments from persons displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
Online and digital shopping process
In our attempt to limit exposure for our customers and team members we encourage you to start your vehicle shopping online at springhonda.ca. You are welcome to contact us through email, text, Facebook messenger, Google messenger or over the phone allowing us to provide you all of the information you will need, including a walk-around video and virtual test drive. We can also complete a remote trade-in appraisal, number presentation and credit approval without you even having to step foot in the dealership. We have made arrangements with insurance for them to provide a similar service where everything can be handled through fax or scan to email so government recommended social distancing is followed. If you choose to view or test drive your vehicle of interest, we will make an appointment for you at an appropriate time as we are spacing out our appointments to help limit the number of people in the dealership at one time. We are here to help Monday to Saturday 9am – 5:00pm. Please be advised that we cannot accept appointments from persons displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
Spring Honda’s Commitment to the Community
Spring Honda is committed to following the guidance of health organizations during this situation. This means serving our customers, in the appropriate manner needed while facing the realities brought by COVID-19. Being here to help with your vehicle needs is important but we will protect our team, customers and community comes by taking socially responsible steps to prevent the spread of the virus. Thank you for your ongoing support and patience. We can all get through this together. The Spring Family
March 14, 2020
⚠️ IMPORTANT MESSAGE ⚠️
The safety and wellness of our employees and customers is our number one priority. As concerns of the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) increase, we adopted the following measures into place at our dealership:
- The safety and wellness of our employees and customers is our number one priority. As concerns of the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) increase, we adopted the following measures into place at our dealership:
- Posted in store community safety information posters
- Implemented a Sanitation Plan – Increasing sanitation stations throughout the dealership and increased our cleaning focusing on surfaces that are frequently touched
- Stopped the use of reusable cups for the time being
- Loaners and Test-Drive Vehicle Preparation – All hard and soft surfaces inside service car loaners and test-drive vehicles are vacuumed and wiped down each time a guest or staff associate uses a vehicle.
- Service Work Preparation – Guest vehicles for service in-store are wiped down post maintenance or repair work, plus all technicians are required to wear disposable gloves to work on vehicles
- Hand Etiquette – As outlined by health officials, Dealership staff associates practice frequent hand washing and refrain from handshaking
- Stay Home if your Sick – All employees have been instructed to stay home if they have any signs of illness.
Also, we wanted to remind you that you can shop from the convenience and safety of your own home right here on our website. As always we try to accommodate people that would prefer not to go to the dealership for research and shopping.
- Request virtual test drives or valet service to your home or work
- Purchase online and have the vehicle delivered to you
- Schedule a remote consultation, we’ll answer any questions you have over the phone or email
- Request a personalized video on any used vehicle which you can watch at home
- Have a trade, no problem. We’ll even do a remote appraisal!
- Full Disclosure Pricing
- Product Videos
- Multiple Vehicle Photos Vehicle Descriptions
- Vehicle History Carfax Reports
- Vehicle Inspection Reports
Contact us via Text/Phone at 250-489-4311 if you have any questions or to arrange a Virtual Test Drive. If you are a Facebook user, you can alternatively click the button below to book an online sales call with one of our Product Consultants.